Saturday 28 March 2015

S M R T I mean S M A R T

So... Currently in my household we have a PS2, PS3 and a PS4 all lined up in a row. Ah what sweet memories lie on the PS2 specifically Simpson Hit and Run. Since first playing the game there has always been something to draw me back. The game is not some new high tech game with amazing graphics but it has lasted through many years. The content of the game is fun, not particularly story driven in any manner or form but it's fun to play. And what else can you ask from a game made in 2003! (man that makes me feel old!) I am going through the game now but have to redo some because auto save does not exist on this game but you know what normally that would annoy me but with this game I am more than happy to replay sections. Games have definitely come a long way since SH&R but it will always be a classic game I'm my eye and that in itself is priceless!

Will keep updated when finished :)

No comments:

Post a Comment