Thursday 17 December 2015

One Does Have a Busy Life Don't They

So, I said before that a guest poster was going to write a few weeks and he did but now it's time to go back to me. 

KAEditing is taking a break over the Christmas period so I am going to be focusing my efforts on this blog. 

KAEditing will be revealing some new information in the New Year so stay tuned for that. 

Of course, we wouldn't miss Star Wars either, epic! 


It was strange, I went to a mystery screening at Cineworld the other day. Never having been to one before. It was odd not knowing what you were going to see when you got there. It ended up being something totally different from what I thought, which did not go down well, let's just say that. 

I have my first works Christmas Party tomorrow night, which I never normally go to but in the interest of trying my absolute best to be sociable I decided to attend this year. So, we'll see how that one goes. 

My guest poster will be back every now and then, but for now it will just be little ole' me for a while. 

But in case I forget in future posts, everybody, have an amazing Christmas, and a wonderful New Year. The New Year is looking to bring some big things and it's super, mega exciting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment