Sunday 16 August 2015

KAEditing

So, in true writer fashion I am not happy enough with just a blog. I have some spare time on my hands at the moment and I have decided to not wait to be picked but to put myself out there... despite insecurities. So I have created KAEditing.

KAEditing is (at the moment) a free service in which any aspiring writers can send their work to me to be proofread and copy-edited and sent back to them. I know that now-a-days many people are self-publishing but I have read the results and they would have benefited from going through a second pair of eyes before making it to Amazon's Kindle Store. This is a completely free service and confidential! (I am a writer myself so I know the importance of keeping work under wraps until it's ready)

 Please visit us at: 

  • https://www.facebook.com/KAEditing
  • @kaediting
  • LinkedIn: Kelly-Ann Green
  • about.me/kaediting31
A website is now in the works however, any work or questions can be sent to: kaediting31@gmail.com during this time. 


I accept all forms of work be it fiction, non-fiction, biographies, short stories and novels. I aim to get it proofread and edited back to you within 48 hours, if for any reason there is a delay I will notify you. If you book is the next Game of Thrones this may also extend the turn over!
...................................................

Since writing this post back in August, today is now 15th October. I have had a few clients through who have been extremely happy with my services. Please find a testimonial below for a client who has entrusted their whole book to me! 

"Kelly Green's editing service is fast, accurate, and professional. She provides feedback in two formats, edits marked directly in the document and a chart which breaks down the different aspects of her review. I would recommend her services to other writers."
- Alex Patterson, author of Choices 


"Kelly isn’t looking to be just an editor but to be a writer’s partner-in-crime. In the long, arduous journey ahead of her, I hope she never loses her sunny enthusiasm in guiding the turd out of the writers’ babies and helping the babies grow into resentful--but successful--grownups.  Perhaps only the first sentence of this testimonial was actually necessary. I'd recommend her to only use the first sentence of this testimonial for her promotional purposes. Kelly, I recommend you to only use the first sentence of this testimonial. Thank you for your sincerity and for your dedication. You were awesome. In the minefields of self-publishing, it's always thrilling to find good help."

Aidan Aramiru author of Black Halo: The Witch and the Guardian

Lots of Love
KA x





No comments:

Post a Comment