Sunday 16 August 2015

Recently Moved

I have recently moved to the Emerald Isle of Ireland; I couldn't be happier. I am still looking for a job  (but it has only been a week so I think I can last a little longer) what I have been doing though is exercising!

Now I have not paid any attention to things like healthy eating and exercise previously because to be quite honest I was happy with who I was but... with all my spare time I have started jogging (which nearly killed me) I have cut out carbs and most sugar (this is probably worse than jogging) but do you know what I feel better. I am more awake and happier and I am slowly losing the weight I want to. After sitting on my laptop writing for what has now been .... two hours I am happy to say I have done exercise today for well two hours actually but I did also go out for an Indian... this has probably put a slight dent in my routine but do you know what who cares!!!!

I have come to the realisation (after nearly killing everyone in the house) that if you are happy you shouldn't have to sacrifice things that make you happy. So what is now on my agenda in terms of healthy eating and exercise is keeping a food diary, you can get an amazing app My Diet Diary and on this app you can track your calories (with very little effort) and it takes into account the exercise you do. Therefore, their logic is the more exercise you do the more food you can eat!! Who wouldn't be happy with that!

So in my job searching I will be writing more obviously I need the practice. Reading more... I am currently reading the new Karin Slaughter book 'Pretty Girls' so a review will be published shortly on this.

I have also noticed today how sad my blog looks when looking at others but do you know what everyone has to start from somewhere and this is my somewhere.

The worst part about moving is leaving my friends behind but as they keep reminding me:
Friends are like stars you may not always be able to see but they are always there.

And that is my little bit of wisdom to share for the evening :)
Lots of Love
KA x

No comments:

Post a Comment