Sunday 2 August 2015

This Is Your Mission Should You Choose To Accept It

Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation - Film 

I have always enjoyed the Mission Impossible films, they aren't the best but they are enjoyable to watch. I don't get bored throughout the films. I went to go the see fifth one not expecting a huge amount but expecting enough that the film was enjoyable and do you know what I was wrong. 

This is the best of all of the films in my opinion. The story was very good as they were taking on the syndicate (they are basically the opposite of the IMF), Tom Cruise was actually very good. He isn't my favourite but I can appreciate him for the fact that he does his own stunts which I admire. He plays a big role in these films such as having a part in writing and producing them which normally that makes films go tits up, but no it was a damn good film. 

It is as always with this kind of franchise a bit predictable but that can't be helped because you have to put in his famous pretend to be someone else act the same as always it's what makes it Mission Impossible. Despite a few predictabilities the story itself was actually a little bit turny which was refreshing. Simon Pegg added the humour side of things which is refreshing when everyone is trying to kill each other. They do very well teetering on humour that's funny enough to the audience but doesn't make it inappropriate which I think is the best kind. 

Mission Impossible is not my favourite franchise but this film was an excellent film and I would recommend to anyone.

I would probably give this film an 8/10 the production and execution of the film was excellent, the story was excellent and Tom Cruise was well Tom Cruise.

No comments:

Post a Comment